Entrematic Canada Hosts AAADM Training
Entrematic Canada is pleased to host an AAADM training session in conjunction with BEA Inc. at the Entrematic facility in Vaughan.
BEA Inc. is certified by the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers (AAADM) to provide certification training for installers and service technicians. AAADM Training is designed to improve and promote safety in automatic doors and, per AAADM, “a candidate must have either worked in the automatic pedestrian industry for six (6) months immediately preceding application or worked in the automatic pedestrian door industry for at least 90 days and has taken the factory training course of an AAADM member.”
- Learn the latest safety standards and become certified for ANSI 156.10, 156.19 and 156.38
- Session 1: May 7-8. SESSION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Training is 1.5 days followed by a test on day two (Day 1: 8am-5pm; Day 2: 8am-12pm approx)
- Stick around after the test on day two to learn more about the Ditec line
- $250 (USD) per applicant includes: Instruction, Training Manual and Test
- Lunch and snacks included each day
- Entrematic Canada facility: 221A Racco Pkwy, Vaughan, ON L4J 8X9
- Travel and hotel accomodations are the responsibility of the attendee